Varieties listed with the following letters are considered to have High Resistance (HR) which refers to varieties that highly restrict the growth and development of the specified pest under normal pest pressure when compared to susceptible varieties. These varieties may, however, exhibit some symptoms or damage under certain conditions.
- V: Carries the Ve gene for resistance to Verticillium wilt caused by Verticillium dahliae race 1.
- F: Carries the I gene for resistance to Fusarium wilt caused by Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. lycopersici race 1.
- FF: Carries the I2 gene for resistance to Fusarium wilt caused by Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. Lycopersici race 2.
- FFF: Carries the I3 gene for resistance to Fusarium wilt caused by Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. Lycopersici race 3.
- N: Carries the Mi gene for resistance to root knot nematode caused by Meloidogyne incognita.
- P: Carries the Pto gene for resistance to bacterial speck caused by Pseudomonas syringae pv. tomato race 0.
Varieties listed with the following letters are considered to have Intermediate Resistance (IR) which refers to varieties that restrict the growth and development of the specified pest but may exhibit a greater range of symptoms or damage compared to high resistant varieties. Intermediate resistant plant varieties will still show less severe symptoms or damage than susceptible plant varieties when grown under similar environmental conditions and/or pest pressure.
- Cmm: Has tolerance to bacterial canker caused by Clavibacter michiganensis subsp. michiganensis.
- Ty: Has tolerance to certain strains of the tomato yellow leaf curl virus and/or other geminiviruses.
- Sw: Carries the Sw5 gene for resistance to tomato spotted wilt virus.
- Bw: Has tolerance to bacterial wilt caused by Ralstonia solanacearum.
- Eb: Has tolerance to early blight caused by Alternaria solani.
- D: Denotes dodder tolerance.
- Xcv: Has tolerance to bacterial spot caused by Xanthomonas spp.
- Lb: Has tolerance to late blight caused by Phytophthora infestans.
Note: All variety names are exclusively owned by HeinzSeed and its affiliated companies.